Fit Tips To Keep You Motivated
EleVen by Venus Trainer Samantha Monus always manages to keep us motivated! This post is great timing as we approach the end of January, and some of us may find it challenging to stick with fitness goals we embarked on in the new year. Keep at it!
Sam's 5 Tips To Stay Motivated to Get Fit
- Even if you don't feel like working out, commit to at least 11 minutes. Usually after, you will have the mojo to keep on going. Have your favorite workout on queue on You Tube or smart phone. I guarantee you will always do more than you think.
- Make workout dates with friends. Instead of meeting up for coffee, meet up for a bike ride, workout, or yoga class. Make it a "fitness happy hour." Odds are both of you could use the workout instead of a drink.
- Create a master playlist of the songs that no matter what mood you are in, you can’t help but get up and move. Music can be the best motivator.
- Make a friendly wager with a group of coworkers or friends to see who can get the healthiest and most fit over 6 weeks. Everybody chips in an amount and at the end of 6 weeks the winner gets the pot.
- Hire a trainer. If you can’t seem to self-motivate, hire someone qualified who can. When you set paid appointments you usually commit. Depending on your budget, you can meet your trainer 1 per month to up to 3X per week. Hired commitment is undoubtedly successful.
Best of luck with all of your fitness goals in 2014! Read more about our Fitness Journey expert Samantha.
Sam is wearing EleVen by Venus Top Spin Pullover and Power Leggings from the Spring 2014 collection.